Friday, September 25, 2009

Fame

We were so excited for this movie to come out that we went to the Thrusday midnight showing. Sadly, I was disappointed. It started out great with good character development and I couln't stop tapping my feet and swaying to the music. But the storyline was too fragmented. I kept waiting for it to come together somehow, but it never did. Each segment could have been great if it followed through and didn't just skip to the next year. It was like seeing a promo for a series of shows and not getting to see the actual show. I compare it to having a gormet chef prepare your favorite meal and then dropping on the floor before it gets to you. Chay thought it was great though. Mike rated it a 5 and I give it a 6 out of 10 because I liked the music and dancing. (I was expecting a 9 or 10 :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment